how to install a 3D library into WordPress
To install a 3D library into WordPress, you can follow these general steps:
- Search for a 3D library that is compatible with WordPress and meets your needs.
- Download the library’s files to your computer.
- Extract the files from the downloaded archive and locate the main library file.
- Upload the library file to your WordPress website’s server using an FTP client or the file manager in your website’s control panel.
- Include the library file in your WordPress website’s code by adding it to your theme’s functions.php file or using a plugin that allows you to add custom scripts to your website.
- Use the library’s documentation or examples to create and integrate 3D models or other 3D elements into your WordPress website.
Embedding 3d Models
f you don’t know any programming language, web embedding might still be not a part of your vocabulary, but that’s about to change. Web embed, or embedded file, is any type of media you can simply insert into your website by pasting a piece of HTML code or script.
Whether you want to make your blog post more interesting, add an interactive element to your website, make your customers experience products in AR, or highlight a part of an article with a design element from popular social media networks, it can bring a lot of value to your website and customers visiting it.
These days internet users come across web embeds every day. These come in the form of social media posts, on news and media websites, and many others. YouTube is probably one of the most recognized embeds. If you want to include a video in your blog post, more often than not, it will be a piece of code, that can be found under any YouTube video, and has been simply copied and pasted. 3D projects are moving in this direction too.
Often time you can find an embedding link in purchased 3d files.
You can add that into a plugin, or just throw it into your html editor.
It’s important to note that the specific steps may vary depending on the 3D library you are using and its requirements. Some 3D libraries may also come with their own WordPress plugins or integrations that make the installation process easier.